Friday, June 4, 2010

Dog Days of Summer

I have offically been on summer break 1 week, and it's great! We had a very fun and eventful Memorial Day weekend. Last Saturday I headed down to Seabrook to go sailing with our family friends the Crowder's - the weather was beautiful and we had a lovely sail, followed by a dip in their yact club pool - a life I could get used to! Sunday morning Matt and I headed up to Lake Conroe to Abby's lakehouse, one of my favorite places to be! We enjoyed floating in the lake, riding the boat, and a yummy shrimp boil at night. Matt had lots of fun with Abby's boyfriend and her brother in law, and might have hijacked a neighbor's canoe for a late night joy ride around the lake. :) Lizzy and her family also came by to hang out which was great! This week has been full of running around, and around, and around. I have been doing lots of shopping trying to find cute stuff for our honeymoon, so I can buy it this summer, and put away until December, and there is tons of cute stuff out right now. I would definately reccommend the INC line at Macy's if you're in need of cute dresses, although they were already sold out of the sizes of a few things I wanted! I'll be headed to CS Sunday for the next week or so, while Matt heads to Boston for 2 weeks for training with his new job. I'm very excited to get to be with my fam for so long, and my Mom and I have a few appointments about wedding details so that will be great! Can't wait to see these cuties either!





Now it is time for me to be productive and do some cleaning, yuck, hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, and I want to send a shout out to my friend Lo who has a special birthday today!!

1 comment:

  1. Question....why don't you EVER blog about being a BRIDE TO BE!! Hello! When are you going to turn into a bridezilla? :)

    ReplyDelete