
I felt like a Mom making them do this, but it turned out good!
Look out for one of these girls to be your boss one day, they are amazingly smart and talented!
We had a fun trip to CS this weekend to celebrate my Mom's birthday. All day yesterday Matt and my Dad walked the golf course following the NCAA tournament, and my Mom and I met the twins at the pool for a little, then ate lunch and layed out at the Traditions pool - ahhhhh what a life! I promise I sprayed on lots of sunscreen, but somehow turned out looking like a lobster and in pain, no fun at all. We ate a yummy brunch at Allison's today where the twins kept yelling "happy birthday grammy bear!", they are so cute! I am LOVING Matt's new job and that he has real weekends now so we can plan stuff like this and enjoy seeing our family!


No comments:
Post a Comment