Necessary items for our trip to Cancun
Matt's welcome home present because he's been out of town the last 2 weeks for work - his very own Miller Lite mini keg for the fridge! They also have one with Coors Light, I would highly recommend running out and getting one for your boyfriend/fiance/husband, or I guess yourself if you're a beer drinker! :)
A plethora of baby presents for all the little ones that will be showing up over the next few months. It is SO fun to shop for baby stuff and almost stresses me out because I can't decide what to get!
I also did a few loads of laundry, cleaned a bathroom, watered plants, dusted my fans, and fixed a curtain that was falling down, so don't be too jealous thinking I had fun all day, but it still beats being at work!


love it! kind of sounds similar to my days!
ReplyDelete