Tuesday, June 15, 2010

treasures

Here are a few of the "treasure's" I have found while piddling around on my summer break. I usually refer to a treasure as something I find at Marshall's or a place like that - if you see something great there you just have to buy it because you may never see it again! That is also my code word when Matt calls and I'm at Marshall's - it sounds way cooler to be searching for treasures than discount shopping for stuff I probably don't need. :)


Personalized pillow on a natural color feed sack from etsy.com, one of my shopping addictions!





I found these awesome mercury glass/leaf lamps at Marshall's Home Goods, I think they really pull my bedroom together and give it a warm, comfy feeling. The store on West Gray usually has the best stuff, but the store around Bunker Hill is usually more organized. You seriously need to check it out if you don't normally stop there, I promise, you won't be disappointed! I also just got the bedside table on the left, but I guess you really can't see that. Thanks Mom for being my shopping partner the last few days!


That's about all the excitement I have had for the last few days, pretty lame huh? I did have an entertaining call from Allison today telling me how the twins and another friends' daughter had locked them out of the house - including the door guardian latches at the top of the door - and then couldn't figure out how to let them back in. They could see the kids playing with Lauren's make-up bag, and painting sparkle finger nail polish on themselves, which I'm sure ended up on some of the furniture or rugs. Eventually they got the other child to unlock a window so Allison could climb in... those little ones are cute, but wild!

No comments:

Post a Comment