
I've been in CS all week, and was hoping to get a good base color before we head to Mexico next week, but it has been sooooo rainy! Today was the first day we could even attempt the pool, and we barely got to swim before the thunder started, what a bummer.
Besides cursing mother nature, we've been having wedding appointments all week - oh boy! We booked our florist and videographer, and found invitations, so we are going to take a break for the next few weeks before I go crazy. :) There are certain aspects of wedding planning I am loving, and certain I am hating since I am a TERRIBLE decision maker, so my Mom and Allison will be in charge of many things.
The best news I've had this week is that one of my best friends, Elizabeth, is leaving Dallas and headed back to Houston, YAAAAYYYYY! We love hanging out with her and Brian, and I am so glad Brian saw the light and decided to become a Houstonian. :)
Also, I wanted to ask everyone to say a prayer for all my preggo friends - Paige, Amy, Sarah, Jillian, Jen, Kristen, Spilker, and Scriber - that they will all continue to have safe pregnancies and deliver happy, healthy little babies!


Yea to Elizabeth and Brian!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteawwwww, jill! thanks for the shout out and prayers! so sweet! sounds like you are ALL over this wedding planning! how fun! i am jealous of your mexico getaway. have fun for me and promise me you'll have a cold beverage just for me, just one ;) xo
ReplyDelete