I'm about to go meet Allison at the outlet mall on 290 to swap cars and pick up the Pig and Pug for a sleepover at my house tonight. It sounds like they have been quite a handful lately, and as Matt and I were out to dinner with some friends last night, he made a comment about the twins coming to spend the night, so I jumped on the opportunity to have him help out AND give Allison a break for a night! Hopefully we will survive and I will write about our adventures tomorrow. :)
um...NO! You are def. not crazy! how fun! being an aunt is the coolest thing in the world! If I lived near my sister, I would do a swap every chance I could get to spend time with my niece & give my sis a date night! :) you are very very blessed to live so close to your family! I'm jealous & hope I'm in your shoes one day! have SO much fun Aunt Jilly!
ReplyDelete