Friday, July 23, 2010

where have I been?

Sooo, I started thinking, where have the last 2 weeks gone?! By looking at my house - I haven't been cleaning, by looking and my closet - I haven't been doing laundry, by looking at my blog - I haven't been blogging, and by looking at my wedding-to-do list - I haven't even been doing wedding stuff! So I consulted my trusty iPhone calendar and almost died, realizing all I've done for the last few weeks was EAT, EAT, EAT!!!

Here is a summary of all the places I've been/friends I've gotten to see....

*Cyclone Anaya's and Sprinkles Cupcakes with Amy and Abby
*Soma with Abby (then to see Sarah and check out Jackson's nursery!)
*Tony's with Matt
*Le Peep with Dani
*Collina's & Central Market with my Mom
*Canyon Creek with Lauren B.
*Pizza at Lauren L.'s
*Chuy's with Jen and Jeff
*El Tiempo with Matt
*Onion Creek with Hannah and Abby
*Empire Cafe with Jen and Lauren J.

Wow... I'm sure I missed a few others, and on top of that, I've been to the Frosted Betty AND What's Up Cupcake vans in the past few days, buying ridiculously expensive treats - am I trying to sabotage myself to where I won't fit in my wedding dress?! Did I get a parasite in Mexico that's causing me to eat double than what I used to?! Is it all the calories I'm burning working out at Crossfit?! Or maybe I'm just trying to see everyone as much as possible before school starts, and socializing usually involves eating out?! Who knows! All I can say is I'm pretty thankful that my jeans still fit after looking at this list, and I am definitely going for a loooong walk tomorrow... and if I happen to ask anyone reading this blog to meet me for lunch or dinner anytime soon, please tell me no or act like you already have plans. :)

1 comment: