Saturday, July 31, 2010

Wedding Party!

Since I started this blog as an alternative to a wedding website, and really haven't put anything wedding related, I guess I'll start with a post about our wonderful wedding party! I have been in quite a few weddings over the years ;) and am excited now to have my closest friends be with me on my special day!


Matron of Honor - Allison Toler Wendler


Bridesmaid - Elizabeth Moses Caddell


Bridesmaid - Abby Jones


Bridesmaid - Jennifer Hicks Mock


Bridesmaid - Jennifer Judy Peliter


House Party - Kristen Conlon


House Party - Dani Dillard Cronauer


House Party - Lauren Joost


House Party - Lindsay Butler Netherton


Scripture Reader - Laura Turner Norwood
(Laura is the second one from the left, along with all my future in-laws, yiippeee!)


Ring Bearer & Flower Girl - Blake and Lauren Wendler

There we go!! Matt obviously has his groomsmen and ushers too, but putting all the pictures on here is a lot of work, so maybe I'll let him post on here later! I'm so lucky to have SOO many close girlfriends who mean the world to me, and I am so excited for all our wedding festivities to start!

2 comments: