Saturday, May 1, 2010

Say Yes to the Dress!

If you haven't watched that show, it's a must see! Allison had told me about it recently, so I set my DVR to record all the episodes, and am now quite addicted to watching it any free second that Matt is away. It is really fun to see all the different tastes and budgets that brides around the country have - there are lots of beautiful dresses...and also lots of hideous ones that they will surely regret wearing one day! My Mom and I have spent about 3 days wedding dress shopping, and one of the first places we went was Weddings by Debbie in Katy, which coincidently will be featured on Say Yes to the Dress sometime in the next few months! After a few looong days, and feeling like I keep seeing the same stuff over and over, I have decided on 2 top choices so far - one from Brickhouse Bridal in the Woodlands, and one at Parvani Vida off Highway 6. If you know me, you know I'm not the best with decisions :) so we'll see how this plays out. My Mom thinks it would be fun to just order one and surprise me, but I don't think that's gonna fly! Allison is going to come down to Houston within the next few weeks to check out the choices I have, and get this show on the road. I have been really easy going so far with all the wedding plans and decisions, so I feel like I can be a little more picky on this one!

Earlier this week I had dinner with the Katy girls at a yummy new place called Yardhouse Tavern in the new Town & Country shopping area. We try to have dinner at least once a month to catch up with each other, and it's especially fun since we have a few preggos in the group! We especially wanted to get together this week to see the baby bumps, and we're shocked that they were barely there! Sarah is 6 1/2 months pregnant with a little boy, and Amy is about 17 weeks along, and you seriously would not even know after looking at this pic, they look wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you for recording SAY YES TO THE DRESS! It's a must see while you are enjoying your bride-to-be days! Good luck, I know you will find the perfect dress!

    ReplyDelete