Sunday, May 16, 2010

Exhausted.

It's Sunday night, I should be completely rested up for the week to begin, but I can barely function right now because I am so tired! Matt decided to go home to Jacksonville for the weekend to see his friends and family, so my Mom came down Friday afternoon. To sum up our weekend we ate, shopped, ate, shopped, ate, and ate some more! Let me just give you a run down because you might not believe it... We started off Friday afternoon shopping on 19th street in the Heights - and ran across a cupcake van called Frosted Betty - ohhhh my! They are actually located in downtown Katy, and we split the salted caramel chocolate cupcake and it was DELICIOUS. We proceeded to stalk the cupcake van the rest of the weekend but never found it again. We followed that with yummy bread and salads at Collinas for dinner. Saturday morning we ate breakfast at Chick-fil-a, then finally made a decision on a wedding dress - YAY! I feel much better having that ordered and out of the way. After that, we headed to the Galleria for some shopping and ate lunch at the Neimans cafe. I had complained a few months back after a sales lady was pretty rude to us, and they sent me a free lunch for 2... and we definately took advantage of that by eating yummy salads and ordering dessert and cappacino! We then went home, rested for a few hours, and then finished off the night splitting some fajita nachos at a mexican place called Little Santos on West Gray that had just been written up in the Chronicle, another good meal! Annddd, if you can believe it, we woke up this morning and waited in the hour long line at The Breakfast Klub to try their Wings N Waffles - finally! I've been wanting to go here for so long, and little did we know that it was just featured on Good Morning America as one of the top 4 breakfasts in the United States, so it was really packed, although I think it is always that way. All in all a good weekend hanging out with Mom and exploring around Houston! Now hopefully the next 9 days of school will fly by and then I am free for 2 1/2 months, such an amazing feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment