Wednesday, March 23, 2011

3 weeks and counting!

3 weeks from today we will head to the doctor, patiently wait for my name to be called, and hopefully find out what our little peanut will be!  It is CRAZY that so much time has already passed, and I feel very lucky that everything in my pregnancy is going so well - I'm sure that feeling will change once real summer hits and it's 100+ degrees while I carry around an extra 20-30 lbs., but for now, I am really enjoying it!

I made the move to maternity jeans a few weeks ago, and hadn't realized how much my body was changing until Matt and I went for a walk yesterday at Memorial Park and I put on the workout clothes that fit so perfectly just 4 months ago - eeekkkkkkkk!  The last time I had been at the park was the week before the wedding, sweating it out at boot camp to try and get in tip top shape for the big day... and here I am 4 months later, married, pregnant, and barely able to make it around the loop once!  Yikes! 

On the plus side, my Mom came in town over Spring Break and we had a lot of fun maternity shopping at the Galleria and a few different boutiques... I know nobody wants to spend a lot of money on clothes you only wear for 4-6 months... but that really is a long time to only rotate a few items, and considering you probably feel a little frumpy gaining weight, cute clothes are the only thing to make it better!  I always LOVE linen pants... and found the BEST pair by a brand named Olian - I think I'm in love!





Yes, that's right, I did get white, black, and khaki (on sale!), and I foresee them being worn a lot this summer!!! :)  Happy Spring to everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment