Thursday, May 10, 2012

little climber

We have a new trick at 8 months - somewhere, without any help or direction, this little boy learned to crawl up the stairs!  We were at Matt's parents last weekend, and he just climbed over to a few steps and took off climbing up them.  I was shocked because he's never really seen them, besides this one side step that we let him play on, but he was a pro.  There are 2 little steps to his nursery at our house, so today I let him crawl up over and over again, and he had so much fun!  It's all good right now until he notices you can go down them, which I'm definitely not ready for. :)

Braden is still the busiest little bee, and wants to be in all the action, all the time.  It's great that you can just see his wheels turning as he moves from toy to toy, but we don't get much rest at all chasing him around the room all day.  He's unfortunately had 3 back to back ear infections, so he finally has an appointment with an ENT at the end of this month, where I assume we'll end up getting tubes.  Solid food is a struggle, but hopefully one day soon he'll realize it's fun to eat real food.  He's been stuck at 19 lb., 13 oz. for over a month now, and he's turning into a string bean!  People still look at him and tell me he's huge for his age, but he's only in the 55th percentile for weight, so I don't know where their comments are coming from.  We are loving this age and can't wait for him to start talking so we can hear his precious little voice!

 Stairs are f-u-n!


 Window watching


 "I'm sexy and I know it"


8 Month little sweetie - missing his sticker because it's lost in the pantry, oops!


No comments:

Post a Comment