I couldn't get a decent picture this month - above we have fingers in our mouth scoping out tooth #3 that just popped through, and below we have his lizard tongue that is constantly sticking out now - he is too silly!
Braden has been keeping our pediatrician busy the last few weeks with first an ear infection, then stomach virus, then another ear infection this week - poor thing! He was sent home from daycare yesterday with a 102.8 temperature, so I had to stay home with the little bug today. It's amazing that thru all his different sicknesses, he is usually still SO happy! I just got these 2 pics of him exploring around the living room. We've definitely had to start baby-proofing the house because he is interested in every little thing on the floor or plugged into the wall. I feel like my arms are getting stronger every day too carrying him around - he's right at 19 lbs., 14 ounces, and can't seem to tip over 20 lb. mark!





No comments:
Post a Comment