Through it all, Braden has really been a trooper - he is still so happy and smiley, and I just love every day with him. 5 months is such a great age - he's definitely changing interests in what he likes to play with, but is also content just laying on the floor and rolling around. He started sleeping on his stomach over the last few weeks, which almost gave me a heart attack. The first 10 days or so I got NO sleep, as I would get up 20+ times a nigh to check on him. Luckily I became so sleep deprived that I was too tired to even get up one night, and realized he's ok and I should just let him be! We still haven't gotten him to really sleep through the night - a few times here and there, but I feel like we're finally getting close, fingers crossed. His first tooth - bottom left side - popped through right on his 5 month birthday, and we can see the next one starting to peep through as well!
What else is happening at 5 months...
- eating 6 oz. every 3.5-4 hours (I need this solely for me to remember down the road!)
- weighs 17 lb., 10 oz.
- is rolling back to front only
- scooting a little, but seems less interested in trying to crawl than he was a few weeks ago
- drooling, teething, eating his feet or anything in sight!
- sleeps on his right side or stomach
- wakes up between 6 and 7 AM, goes to bed by 7:30 PM, getting up once a night
- laughs, smiles, laughs, smiles, etc. etc. etc!
We love you little man!!!













The pictures make me smile! tee hee
ReplyDeleteHe's growing fast!
BTW, Paige did not sleep through the night
until almost 6 months old - AND it was during
Hurricane Alicia!!! I remember it well!
Go figure!
=)